Saturday, January 08, 2005

 

Curb Stomping? Is this an actual thing?

Holy crap. Curb stomping IS a thing. I mean a phenomenon. Or a practice. Here's the curb stomping search.

Holy Crap!! Don't read this if you're weak of stomach.

"During a curb stomping, it is said that the victims mouth is opened and forced across the concrete edge of a street curb. Kicks are then administered to the back of the head in attempts to break the jaw or teeth."

From: http://www.tgmag.ca/may2003/Opinions_LuredToDeath.html

Ug, I've soured a little on this whole pigeon stomping thing, and I guess I can see why the cornell poster used "curb stomp" to describe almost crushing a pigeon. Still... OUCH.

I remember hearing about this practice from that one skinhead movie that came out a few years back. I never saw the movie.

Comments:
You need to see American History X with Edward Norton. It's pretty nuts but you'll get the full visual effect.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?